CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

OMG SORRY!!!!

Wow.. i havent been here much! sorry.. totally lost with the other things.. grr!!! So, its the new year already! YEaR 2009!!! woo hoo!!! I am starting my senior year in high skool.. FINAL YEAR! gosh gosh gosh!! i grew up so freakin fast.. O.O!!!!

Lolz.. so will planz on movin in with my sister vagee work out? i sure hope so! Gosh.. its a huge process though.. but definately i shall be movin over to her place someday! Cmon.. that enviroment suites me way better.. besides i wanna be with my sister..!!! I LOVE HER!!! he he!!

Well- my senior year aint gonna be a bliss of honey.. prob rose full of thorn? or may be in between.. but wat ever.. i aint gonna let anything mess my year up! its gonna be the best! for sure!!! I shall rock it! yea! XD.. thus- there's gonna be lotsa drama here..

Where ever i am.. there will be drama!! XD!!! Okay! Now.. i have to go drown in homework.. wow!!! its loaded.. XD

~SoNu~

0 comments: